Quilt Shop Co-op Membership
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $120.00 Sale
- Unit price
- Sold out
Our co-op is owned and sustained by people interested in building community, connection and joy through the fabric arts. Whether you are a quilter, a sewist, a modern art maker or simply a fabric admirer -- all are welcome to join. Membership guarantees a local place for buying, creating and learning, with quality fabrics and notions.
A membership share is $120 (paid one-time for life)
Our members enjoy the following benefits:
- Shop locally for high quality fabrics, notions and classes, and receive assistance with projects from friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Attend special member-only events
- Influence inventory selection and class topics through periodic member surveys
- Receive quarterly discounts once the shop is in a financial position to offer them
- Gain access to community meeting space
- Receive a patronage refund, as determined by the board of directors in profitable years
- Engage in supporting a small business in the local community
Ready to join? Read our membership ownership agreement and purchase your share.
Membership Ownership Agreement
By purchasing a membership share, I agree to provide my name, email, current address and phone number to Quilt Shop Co-op. I agree to receive communications from the Quilt Shop Co-op regarding important co-op business. I agree to abide by the policies and bylaws of the co-op. I understand that my membership is not transferable.
The equity that members invest in the co-op is refundable at any point in time through an application. To withdraw your membership share, email email@example.com and request a Membership Share Refund Form. The co-op will repurchase the shares, subject to the provisions in the bylaws. As with any investment, there is risk involved.
Your contact information will never be sold or given away.
Adding product to your cart